|Job Title||Critical Care Transport Registered Nurse (CCT-RN)*|
|Location||El Sobrante, CA*||*Position is based out of El Sobrante, CA|
|Reports to||Director of Clinical Operations|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Falcon Critical Care Transport has provided round-the-clock transportation services throughout the greater Bay Area since 1998. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to all our patients in a safe, mobile environment. We are specialized, caring, and reliable. You can count on Falcon to do the right thing!
We are currently seeking both full and part time Registered Nurses with at least 2 years of recent ER or ICU experience. As a Critical Care Transport Nurse, you will be responsible for treating and providing care to critically ill and injured patients during inter-facility transports on an ambulance with a complement of yourself and two EMT’s. You will be working in a professional and fun filled environment making a difference in the lives of your patients and our communities.
Currently scheduling 8, 10, & 24 hour shifts (0500-1300, 0900-1900, 1000-1000, 1200-2200, 1500-2300)
Full time annual salary ranges from $109,980 to $160,680.
- Provide comprehensive, effective, safe care to patients during transport
- Maintain clinical skill proficiency and knowledge base
- Complete documentation
- Maintain positive communication effectively while interfacing with fellow employees, hospital staff, and the community
- Stock and clean medical equipment
- Ability to perform independently within established policies, procedures and standards of practice
- Work collaboratively with EMT’s
- Presents themselves in a professional, courteous and punctual way
- Responsible for other related duties deemed necessary to meet the needs of the Company
- Must portray a positive Company image and attitude to personnel
- Must be current in state and federally mandated training
- Must maintain current industry standards through continuing education
- Must be able to communicate and understand English verbally and written
- Must have completed all mandatory training including mandatory testing
- Must demonstrate a compassionate attitude towards all customers and family members
- Must possess current California RN License.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years combined RN experience in a critical care setting (CCU, ICU, ER, CCT)
- Must have current ACLS and PALS
- Must be certified in CPR for Healthcare Professional
- Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Walk - frequently, up to 4 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to 2 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to 8 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles
- Must be able to tolerate work in an outdoor environment (heat, cold, rain, etc.)