|Job Title||EMT - Emergency Medical Technician|
|Reports to||Head of Operations|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Located in Northern California, Falcon Critical Care Transports serves over 20 counties and is contracted with the top hospital and healthcare systems in the region. We are looking for Emergency Medical Technicians, both new and experienced, to join our team. Both full-time and part-time positions are available, Falcon has immediate opportunities to start your EMS career on the right path.
Come see what the Falcon way is all about. Enjoy working in a mid-size company that still has that family-style environment, where making connections that will last a lifetime. Falcon not only provides you with the tools to achieve your career goals, but we work with you every step of the way.
Visit our website at www.falconambulance.com and see why we are the premier provider in the Bay Area!
Why work at Falcon? We offer:
- Tuition reimbursement to full-time EMTs
- Upward mobility in the company
- Flexible schedules and work hours
- Contracted with the #1 health provider in Northern California
- Competitive benefits
- Open teaching environment and collaborative workspace
- State-of-the-art equipment and upgraded vehicles
We are the top facilitator of EMT and Paramedic's moving forward in their EMS, Fire, and Medical Careers. Falcon is currently seeking Full-time and Part-time motivated Emergency Medical Technicians to join our family. Falcon offers both BLS (Basic Life Support) and advanced CCT (Critical Care Transport) services to the greater Bay Area.
Falcon offers superior flexibility with your schedule, allowing you to pursue your goals and work at the same time.
Falcon Ambulance will be holding open walk-in interviews every week Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 10:00AM to 12:00PM at our El Sobrante location until positions are filled.
You may also apply on our website and you will be contacted to set up an interview.
- CA EMT Certification
- AHA (American Heart Association) CPR for the Healthcare Professional
- DMV Medical Examiners Card
- Valid California Driver's License
- CA Ambulance Drivers Certification
- Clean H6 Driving Record (Must be printed within past 30 days)
- El Sobrante
- San Rafael
- Santa Clara
Interview Location: 3508 San Pablo Dam Rd, El Sobrante, CA.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS of an EMT (Emergency Medical Technician):
Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Walk - frequently, up to 4 hours per day.
- Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
- Stand - frequently, up to 2 hours per day.
- Sit - frequently, up to 8 hours per day.
- Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 250 lbs. infrequently (1-3 times per shift)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 150 lbs. frequently (5-10 times per shift)
- Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles.
- Must be able to climb stairs while carrying up to 150 lbs.