|Job Title||Operations Coordinator|
|Location||El Sobrante, CA|
|Reports to||Head of Operations|
Located in Northern California, Falcon Critical Care Transports serves over 20 counties and is contracted with the top hospital and healthcare systems in the region. We are looking for an driven Operations Coordinator to join our team.
Why work at Falcon? We offer:
- Upward mobility in the company
- Flexible schedules and work hours
- Contracted with the #1 health provider in Northern California
- Competitive benefits
- Open teaching environment and collaborative workspace
- State-of-the-art equipment
A successful Operations Coordinator is paramount to the success of Falcon Critical Care Transport. This entry-level position will have the responsibility of coordinating all scheduling conflicts and an employee incentive program for all EMS Field Operations and Communications team members.
Their primary objective will be to help manage and track our employee services and output, including hours worked, employee status, certifications, policies and procedures, and other items supporting our efforts to increase productivity and efficiency, team building, and team member quality and retention.
We are looking for highly competent individuals with a strong ability to analyze data, organization skills, and ambition.
- Management and oversight over all daily and biweekly schedules for the Operations division
- Create shifts and assignments where needed, and modify daily schedule as needed, which includes notifying and communicating with employees regarding shift assignments
- Review and verify employee hours for accuracy; assist in recording and maintaining employee attendance records/files and payroll functions
- Prepare and compile various periodic reports and documents for review and analysis, including but not limited to weekly payroll statistics, personnel statistics, absence reports, overtime tracking and other related reports
- Maintain vacation schedules, shift exchanges, shift giveaway requirements, etc.
- Schedule Public Relations demonstrations, standbys and special event staffing
- Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures
- Track and maintain employee certifications and opportunities
- Work with management team to track trends in behavior, analyze results, and create improvement plans
- Identify gaps and needs in staffing and requirements
- Utilize data to determine and manage additional resources
- Promotes smooth interactions with other departments and fosters good interdepartmental relations
- Communicate relevant information to supervisor, operations and human resources departments as required
- Assist with orientation of new personnel
- Working knowledge and experience in staffing/scheduling within a high-performance EMS system preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Must portray a positive company image and attitude to personnel
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels, including senior management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, high standard of attention to detail
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to managers
- Excellence in time management and prioritization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel software programs
Come see what the Falcon way is all about. Enjoy working in a mid-size company that still has that family-style environment, where making connections that will last a lifetime. Falcon not only provides you with the tools to achieve your career goals, but we work with you every step of the way.
Visit our website at www.falconambulance.com and see why we are the premier provider in the Bay Area!
Location: El Sobrante
Job Status: Full-Time / Benefits Eligible
Salary: Based on Experience